The Koran mentions two portents of the coming Day of Judgment:
- "When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master." (This clearly talks about a person whose ancestors were slaves becoming the ruler.)
- "When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings." (What's black and replaces the camel? Oil! Who has the highest building in the world? Dubai! And other oil states are already planning to build higher: Kuwait, Qatar, etc.)
What else do we know about the Dajjal?
- He shall be blind in his right eye, which is a figurative description of Obama being a left-wing socialist.
- He shall obtain an army - one cannot do better than becoming a Commander in Chief of the United States!
- He shall make war upon Isa (Jesus in Islam), which is what many right-wingers see Obama now doing.
- He will visit Iraq (as a U.S. commander-in-chief is likely to do), at which time Jesus will return and Imam Mahdi will defeat ad-Dajjal in Palestine. He will travel the whole world in forty days preaching his falsehood but will be unable to enter Makkah or Madinah. (This hasn't happened yet.)